May Ukulele Design: Mariposa + 15 Everyday Mantras for Self-Development
Hey butterfly, how have you been?
The past year has been tough. The pandemic came at a time that we least expected, leaving the whole world shocked and unarmed.
All the sudden changes that you had to accept must have been anything but easy— pushed you beyond your limits, and maybe even made you question certain things along the way as well.
Yet here you are, braver, stronger, more colorful than ever.
This month’s LTD is to celebrate who you’ve become today, in spite of everything.
What you’ll find in this article:
- The Meaning Behind the May LTD Design
- Key features of the Wagas Ukuleles’s Premium Collection
- 15 Everyday Mantras for Self-Development
The Meaning Behind the May LTD Design
By definition, metamorphosis is a biological process which involves sudden and abrupt changes in an animal’s body structure through cell growth and differentiation. Figuratively, metamorphosis may be used to describe an individual's positive transformation.
Here in Wagas Ukuleles, metamorphosis is a symbol for hope. This is clearly represented in our fourth LTD design, Mariposa. Like how a caterpillar transforms into a beautiful butterfly (aka mariposa), we’d like to give honor to those who are working hard to be better every single day. Moreover, with this design, we wish to remind you to trust the process. What may seem impossible today will soon make sense tomorrow. Just wait and sooner or later, you will then become your own butterfly.
- Intricately designed by Gilcy Yanna Wagas, a talented artist from the town of Compostela where our ukuleles are made. Currently, she is practicing her craft as a professional designer at PUGO Designs.
- Thicker than the traditional travel ukuleles
- Bigger and louder sound
- Light and convenient
Closed Gear tuning pegs
Since we will only be releasing FIVE pieces of ukuleles for every Premium Ukulele design, we’ve made sure to include a hand-painted LTD label at the back of our premium ukuleles especially for you.
15 Everyday Mantras for Self-Development
Before I end this article, here are 15 mantras which you may ponder on daily as you course through your journey for self-development, aka your metamorphosis. Good luck!
- I can and I will.
- There is nobody else like me. I am unique. I am special.
- I am set for something greater.
- My troubles today are nothing compared to the joy that’s waiting for me tomorrow.
- I have hope in what I can be.
- I am whole, I am creative, and I am capable of change.
- Small steps are still steps. I will celebrate all my success, no matter how ordinary they may seem to be.
- I can become anything I put my mind to.
- I fully accept myself and I know that I am worthy of both happiness and success.
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
- I will fly and reach my dreams
- I am blessed.
- I am worthy of love. I am worthy of respect. I am worthy of understanding.
- I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
- I am a work in progress. I trust the process.
We do hope that you appreciate yourself and everything that you do more and more. Got a personal story about your own metamorphosis journey? Or what about a personal mantra for self-development? Let us know! We’d be more than happy to hear from you.
Shop for the Mariposa ukulele now!